translate locktype names from swedish to english? : Locksmith

I’d probably call it “electric motor lock” based on a Google search of EL648. “Lock” is such a broad term, probably the best thing would be to say “electric motor driven hook bolt”. For the EL580, solenoid lock would work, or electric lock. Ha dle controlled electric lock maybe. If I was you, I would just search the lock model names on an English search engine and go from there. Or maybe find the US/UK equivalent of the Assa locks you are looking at.

Source link

Call Now ButtonCall Now!