Does a latch guard exist for this? : Locksmith

It’s an inswing door into a condo building with a deadlatch into an Adams rite electric strike. When you push against the door, it has 1/4″+ of movement to it. They have been broken into and want to secure the building. The frame has that 1/2″ little lip all the way around it that had me stumped on what to do short of cutting out a section of it and putting an inswing latch guard there. Any recommendations (part numbers would be great) or tricks to secure this thing?

Edit: picture didn’t load, here’s a link –

Source link

Call Now ButtonCall Now!