Name of this type of deadbolt? Need to buy a similar one but with screw holes slightly offset down as an standard deadbolt : Locksmith

I am trying to adapt an existing smart lock with this type of deadbolt for an sliding door I have. When I do my searches this type of lock never shows up and on this one shows as bathroom sliding door deadbolt, which is not really what it is. This one would be great, except for the screw holes not being offset as many of the standard deadbolts mechanism.

Source link

Call Now ButtonCall Now!